ENDURANCE EVENTS & WALKS
With so many running races each month, runners have more choices.
Sponsors are getting calls from more races and have more options.
- What are you doing to ensure your 5k, half marathon, marathon or charity walk is a more memorable experience?
- What are you doing differently to get the competitive edge?
Let’s talk facts…
- You’re producing a running race to make money. Period.
- There are a lot of expenses that go into putting on a race (website, t-shirts, timing company, stage, finish lines, barricades, deejay, security, permits, porta-potties, bands, printing, tents, etc.).
- Not one of those expenses generates you a dime on its own. They are all costs.
FACT ABOUT HAVING A BIG SCREEN AT YOUR ENDURANCE EVENTS & WALKS
Your investment in an Endurance Events & Walks Big Screens on the Go jumbotron rentals will be one of the only investments that will generate revenue 100% trackable and verifiable.
Features of Our Large Screens for Endurance Events & Walks:
- Many different sizes
- Finish line, start line, post race party installation options
- Highest outdoor resolution in the USA
- Many add-ons available
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
- Endurance events slow registrations
- Sluggish sponsorship sales
- Poor and slow on-site communications (weather alerts, lost children, etc)
- Boring, same ol’ same ol’ race
OUR STANDARD JUMBOTRON RENTAL RACE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Jumbotron video screen (10′ high x 16′ wide, 6mm pitch)
- Video camera and operator
- Social media wall, live and moderated
- PA system
- Video production switcher
- Exclusive sponsorship endurance events activations
- Video editing and graphic design package
- And many more options available
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US
When it comes to watching games at restaurants, most customers are thinking, yeah, okay – so every other restaurant in town is showing the game. They all have televisions. So, why should I go to this place or that one, Well, we decided to give them a reason to come and check us out. A really big reason.
Big Screens on the Go is the only way we have running promoting “A Night To Remember” and ticket sales continue to increase! I’m very happy with this campaign!
Our stores saw an increase in growth/new activation of almost 60%.